“My art expresses my experiences, emotions and innermost thoughts. I use my art to explore the world and often, when painting, I am able to learn new things. Art is my passion. I am inspired by neo expressionism, abstract and urban art. Through my paintings, I attempt to create landscapes where an observer can look at one of my pieces and is able to experience various interpretations, discovering something new every time.”
· 2022, Lima, Peru. Feria Parc, Galería Forum
· 2021, Miami, Estados Unidos, Red Dot Art Fair, Art Basel Miami
· 2021, Marbella, España. Festiarte, galería Eka & Moor
· 2021, Madrid, España. Artist Experience
· 2022, Kapala, Peru, Kapala 2022, Galería Forum
· 2021, Lima, PERÚ CAMINO AL BICENTENARIO V / PROPUESTA PARA UN PAÍS PARTIDO EN DOS, Galería Fórum
· 2021, Virtual, THOUGHTS, Capital Culture House
· 2021, Madrid, Ekan & Moor
· 2021, Londres, REVOLUTION: ART AND CHANGE, The Holy Art
· 2021, Virtual, VI INTERNATIONAL VIRTUAL MUSEUM, MundoArti
· 2021, Virtual, OBLIVION, The Holy Art
· 2022, Lima, Peru, Galería Forum.
· 2021, 2º Premio, THOUGHTS, Capital Culture House
Having been born in the United States and raised in Peru I currently live in Spain.
My trajectory towards the art world took a different direction to the traditional as she initially studied engineering. But after many years of ignoring her true passion I decided to completely derail my life and dive head first towards the arts. After working as an art
Throughout my life I have been able to experience various different cultures that have greatly inspired my work. Using personal experiences I create, trying gifting each of my pieces a part of myself.