“My art expresses my experiences, emotions and innermost thoughts. I use my art to explore the world and often, when painting, I am able to learn new things. Art is my passion. I am inspired by neo expressionism, abstract and urban art. Through my paintings, I attempt to create landscapes where an observer can look at one of my pieces and is able to experience various interpretations, discovering something new every time.”
2022, Miami, United States. Red Dot Art Fair, Art Basel Miami
2022, Marbella, Spain. Design Week Marbella·
2022, Lima, Peru. Feria Parc, Galería Forum
· 2021, Miami, Estados Unidos, Red Dot Art Fair, Art Basel Miami
· 2021, Marbella, España. Festiarte, galería Eka & Moor
· 2021, Madrid, España. Artist Experience
2022, Londres, ASSEMBLY, The Holy Art
2022, Kapala, Peru, Kapala 2022, Galería Forum
· 2021, Lima, PERÚ CAMINO AL BICENTENARIO V / PROPUESTA PARA UN PAÍS PARTIDO EN DOS, Galería Fórum
· 2021, Virtual, THOUGHTS, Capital Culture House
· 2021, Madrid, Ekan & Moor
· 2021, Londres, REVOLUTION: ART AND CHANGE, The Holy Art
· 2021, Virtual, VI INTERNATIONAL VIRTUAL MUSEUM, MundoArti
· 2021, Virtual, OBLIVION, The Holy Art
· 2022, Lima, Peru, Galería Forum. Eslabon de Amuletos
· 2021, 2º Premio, THOUGHTS, Capital Culture House
Having been born in the United States and raised in Peru I currently live in Spain.
My trajectory towards the art world took a different direction to the traditional as I initially studied engineering. But after many years of ignoring my true passion I decided to completely derail my life and dive head first towards the arts.
Throughout my life I have been able to experience various different cultures that have greatly inspired my work. Using personal experiences I create, trying to give each of my pieces a part of myself.